We understand that buying a pair of amazing, innovative stirrups is an investment and that's why our Brand Ambassadors have pairs of Venice Security, Aphrodite Dressage and Athena Jump stirrups that you can ride in and experience before you buy.
For those of you who don't have a Brand Ambassador near you, we are now offering you the chance to ride before you buy using the 'OES stirrup bank'.
How it works:
- Select your stirrups to try by looking at www.oceaneasy.net
- Order online below, call 0474 634 766 or email email@example.com to book your test stirrups; by paying the deposit, you agree with the terms and conditions (click here for the terms and conditions and agreement). Please be aware that there are limited numbers of bank stirrups so there may be a short delay
- The fee (credit/debit card, PayPal, Afterpay or direct bank transfer), is a deposit (the cost of new stirrups) +$50.00 (non-refundable) admin/shipping fee
- We will ship a pair of stirrups to you, together with a return shipping satchel; the stirrups will be silver, engraved with a serial number and will have been used previously, BUT WILL HAVE BEEN CLEANED AND DISINFECTED
- Try them – for 10 days – have fun!
- After 10 days, return the stirrups to Ocean Easy Stables –wrapped in the bubble wrap they came in and in the prepaid satchel supplied (registered Express delivery) - just lodge them at any Post Office; email OES the tracking number. PLEASE ENSURE THE STIRRUPS ARE CLEAN – PLEASE BRUSH OFF ANY SAND OR DEBRIS WITH A SOFT CLOTH. DO NOT USE ANY ABRASIVE OR CHEMICAL CLEANERS
- We think you’ll love the stirrups, so you will want to buy a pair - just call or email us and we will ship your selected style and colour to you (if a stocked item) once we receive the returned rental pair; if not stocked we will keep you informed of delivery date.
- If, for some reason, you don’t want to buy, we will refund the deposit/cost of the new stirrups (not the $50.00 admin fee) once we receive the rental stirrups in the same condition we sent them to you. Refunds will be made using the same method as original payment