Stirrup Bank Terms and Conditions
Ocean Easy Stables Tech Stirrups Rental AGREEMENT
How it works:
- Select your stirrups to try by looking at www.oceaneasy.net
We have pairs of Venice Security (adult), Venice Security with a sloped pad (adult), Venice Security (young), Athena Jump and Aphrodite Dressage, Brixia Endurance and Iris Cross Country available in silver only
- But online, call 0474 634 766 or email email@example.com to book your test stirrups – we will send you a brief agreement; by paying the deposit, it indicates you agree with the terms and conditions. Please be aware that there are limited numbers of bank stirrups and there may be a short delay
- Pay the fee (credit/debit card, Afterpay, PayPal or direct bank transfer), which is a deposit (the cost of new stirrups) +$45.00 (non-refundable) admin/shipping fee
- We will ship a pair of stirrups to you, together with a return shipping satchel; the stirrups will be silver, engraved with a serial number and may have been used previously, BUT WILL HAVE BEEN CLEANED AND DISINFECTED
- Try them – for 10 days – have fun!
- After 10 days, return the stirrups to Ocean Easy Stables –wrapped in the bubble wrap they came in and in the prepaid satchel supplied (registered Express delivery); just lodge them at any Post Office and email OES the tracking number. PLEASE ENSURE THE STIRRUPS ARE CLEAN – PLEASE SOAK IN HOT WATER AND BRUSH OFF ANY SAND OR DEBRIS. DO NOT USE ANY ABRASIVE OR CHEMICAL CLEANERS
- We think you’ll love the stirrups, so if you want to buy a pair, call us and we will ship your selected style and colour to you once we receive the returned rental pair (if a stocked item); if not stocked we will keep you informed of delivery date.
- If, for some reason, you don’t want to buy, we will refund the cost of the new stirrups (not the $45.00 admin fee) once we receive the rental stirrups in the same condition we sent them to you. Refunds will be made using the same method as original payment
If the stirrups are not returned, you will forfeit the full deposit; if stirrups are not returned when due (shipping evidence required for not later than 14 days after original shipping date) it is assumed you are keeping the stirrups from the stirrups bank and no further charges or refunds will be made (stirrups bank stirrups are engraved with an OES code). If the stirrups are returned with damage in a dirty condition (other than fair wear and tear), a charge of $100.00 will be made for cleaning and refurbishment. This will be taken from the deposit before it is returned (if you are not buying the stirrups or, if you have decided to buy, will be payable before your new stirrups are shipped to you
Ocean Easy Stables Pty Ltd
PO Box 581, Mossman, QLD 4873
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0474 634 766
Date of shipping to renter Latest date of return shipping
Name and Address:
Contact Phone: Email:
Place of Use:
ITEM SERIAL NUMBER DESCRIPTION
Rental Cost: $nil
Refundable deposit: full retail price of stirrups $
$45 service fee for rental period (14 days from date of shipping)
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the stirrups during the terms of the rental at his own cost and expense. He shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair, normal wear and tear excepted. The stirrups will be returned at the end of the rental period in a clean state
2. The RENTER shall pay the OWNER full compensation (being forfeiture of deposit) for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, normal wear and tear excepted. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
3. The RENTER shall not remove the equipment from the address of the RENTER or the location shown herein as the place of use of the equipment without prior written approval of the OWNER.
The RENTER shall inform the OWNER upon demand of the exact location of the equipment while it is in the RENTERS’s possession.
4. The equipment shall be shipped to RENTER and returned to OWNER via Australia Post. An addressed and paid return satchel will be shipped with the stirrups for lodgement at any Post Office. If a periodic rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for each period or portions of the period form the time the equipment is delivered to RENTER until its return. If a term rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then the deposit will be forfeited and the renter will be deemed to have bought the stirrups.
- No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER has under the rental agreement.
- The RENTER shall allow OWNER to enter RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment. If the RENTER is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the OWNER, and his agents, at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all time and recover the
- The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. The OWNER may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER’s filing for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- The OWNER makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that OWNER shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after RENTER returns the non-conforming equipment.
- RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
- The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by OWNER in protection its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under this rental agreement.
- These terms are deemed accepted by the RENTER once payment of deposit and service fee is made